Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Blah Blah Blah

That is how I am feeling as of late blah blah blah.  I just dont give a crap about anything, now dont get me wrong the kids are still being loved on, A LOT but life itself is just taking a back seat.  My throat hurts went to the dr and there is no reason why it hurts.  That annoys me I dont hardly ever go to the dr and for me to go there must be something going on but according to the dr nope nothing nada.  Basically was told if it still hurts by Friday to come back in yeah ok cause I have so much free time on my hands.  This week is the last week of camp and school for the girls.  I am dreading the last 2 weeks of summer with them all home, the constant I am bored whining, where are we going? whining..... can I just stick some earplugs in and ignore them?  I guess I am off to do some food shopping now I dont wanna go I just want to sit on my butt and do nothing but I dont get that choice in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment